- All persons driving karts on the EBOP Kart Track must be correctly attired in the appropriate safety gear i.e; helmet, race suit, gloves, covered footwear, preferably a neck brace and long hair to be contained
- Any persons using the track must be accompanied by someone capable of assisting in an emergency
- People who are NOT club members that wish to use the track MUST sign an indemnity form before driving on the track
- NO reverse direction (anti-clockwise) driving permitted on track
- NO alcohol to be consumed in the pits or surrounding areas
- NO kart engines to be started before 8.30am on race days
- Practice days, any days 10am-6pm
- Practice with your age/class only i.e; NO cadets with KT100’s, NO juniors or JR’s with seniors
- Non club members practicing MUST PAY $15 per person for the use of the track
- NO vehicles to be driven on the track or grid areas.
- When practicing unlock both pit gates
- NO oiling of chains or re-fueling of karts on grid or track
- NO dragging of karts on their bumpers on track surface
- Prior to new drivers being permitted to use the track: Kart must be scrutinised by a Kartsport NZ machine examiner or steward. Must hold a current Kartsport NZ licence. A novice rated driver must be accompanied by a senior club member who has at a minimum C rated license or a machine examiner or steward.
- All persons must abide by all Kartsport NZ and club rules and regulations
- PLEASE ring a key holder prior to wanting the key for practicing